Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'll have s"more"

Smores...great idea if you have all the ingredients.
Chocolate...check, marshmallows...check...graham crackers...uh-oh!
So being the good wife and mother, I think to myself, Maybe I could make some graham crackers...so...
Chocolate...check
Marshmallows...check
Graham Crackers...check


MJ was excited...
Robert was excited....


Ok...Ok...Maybe I was a little excited too.
Anywho...snowed inside all day together...we had a pretty swell time. Played Play-doh, farmer, tractors, dinosaurs, scary monster, oohed and aahed to Molly, and watched her crawl. Ate biscuits and gravy for breakfast and some deer chili for dinner. Molly loves biscuits and gravy, guess she fits right in 



It was a good day in the Dobbs home, I love snow days!

1 comment:

  1. Man, You are a good mommy! I think those graham crackers look like ones from the store! :)

    ReplyDelete