Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Little Boys are the Sweetest

From day one, my baby boy has been the sweetest little man I know.


Nevermind the dirt on his face he is a boy...however,

He loves to cuddle and gives hugs and kisses on demand.

So sweet and kind (most of the time) to his baby sister...even lets her borrow his hats



All the store associates love him because when they tell us bye, my son has to blow kisses to them.

He blows kisses to everyone...

But a couple days ago, MJ did something so sweet and kind for me...

He drew a picture for me for the very first time.




It looks a little something like this...

He came running up with a million dollar smile and said, "mama, i drawed you a piture"

"you did?!" I beamed.

"Yeah! See!?"

"What is it?" I asked.

"um, .... a circle! "

You know the rule of thumb...when a kid draws a picture...it is what they say it is. That is the best looking circle I ever saw. I love my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment